We want the Vasa Museum to be accessible to everyone and we are constantly working to improve our accessibility.
Plan your visit:
- Visitors with disabilities pay ordinary entrance fee. Companion tickets are free of charge.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Accessible parking spaces are available outside the museum entrance. There are two parking spaces.
During your visit:
- Lifts are available to all floors.
- Toilets are located in the entrance hall, by the Information Desk on the ground floor, on the third floor and in the restaurant.
- Two wheelchairs can be borrowed at the Information Desk.
- A hearing loop is available in the large auditorium when there are film screenings.
- Our restaurant is available for wheelchairs and has accessible toilets.
Information about tickets and queues
- Tickets to the Vasa Museum can be purchased on site in the museum.
- During our peak season, from May until September, we have many visitors. Due to this there can be queues to the museum, in the most busy periods up to approximately 30 minutes. Usually, mornings and lunchtime are more busy and afternoons calmer.
- During our low season there can be some queues on weekends and during school holidays. The least busy periods are in the afternoons.
If you have questions, please contact the booking office. We can help you plan your visit. Telephone hours Monday-Friday at 10-15 (closed for lunch 12-13)
Telephone: +46-8-519 548 70