The Film about Vasa gives a good introduction to Vasa's exciting history. Catch a screening of it to start off your visit at the Vasa museum.
Hours and languages
The film about Vasa is shown daily in auditorium 1 at the ground floor. Screenings are in several languages with subtitles.
Screenings in auditorium 1
- English, Swedish subtitles: 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Swedish, English subtitles: 10.20, 11.20, 12.20, 13.20, 15.20, 16.20
- Swedish, Swedish subtitles: 14.20
- German, English subtitles: 10.40, 12.40, 14.40
- French, English subtitles: 11.40, 13.40, 15.40
- German, English subtitles: 16.40
- English, Swedish subtitles: 17, 18, 18.40, 19
- Swedish, English subtitles: 17.20, 18.20, 19.20
About the film
The film about Vasa tells you about the building of the ship at the Ship Yard, the sinking, about life in Stockholm during the 17th century and the salvage in the 20th century. The film is 17 minutes long and made by Anders Wahlgren.